You are tutoring one of my students. Here is a general rundown of how that works:
- I have included the login details for this website to access class materials. Please email me (
- Each assignment can be found by logging in, clicking on the class title at the top, and navigating each chapter
- Lesson 4.1 would be in Chapter 4, then find Lesson 4.1 in the list
- Lesson 3.2 would be in Chapter 3, then find Lesson 3.2 in the list
- Each lesson page with new content has a tutorial piece the student can read/watch. Unless directed to an external link to click, all class content/lessons/resources can be completed within the class website.
- All work is handed in through Google Classroom
Specific information to Each Class:
- Introduction to Programming
- There are tutorial videos for each lesson with new content. If there is not a video to watch, we are using previously learned knowledge
- The course should be completed in order, meaning you may not be able to do assignment 4.2 without first completing a previous assignment that established a base code to modify
- If a line of code is being shown as an error, there is a really good chance the error is actually in the previous line of code
- Introduction to Information Technology
- There are some in-person labs that need to be completed. Students should arrange a day with me to stay after to catch up on this
- Introduction to Programming II
- Students should have a working version of SAS online. If they are confused, have them reach out to me.
- Students should know what we are doing in each class. Many of our projects in this course involve long projects.